Orbit Form B-125 Oribital Former / Riveter
Orbitform’s B-125 bench machine is designed for small workpiece orbital riveting and radial riveting. The bench machine, comprised of an orbital forming modular powerhead, orbital head with developed peen, adjustable column, base with t-slots for easy fixture mounting, and complete controls, is commonly used to assemble electrical components, medical devices, computer hardware, small hand tools, and other small scale riveted assemblies. Orbitform’s application engineers outline the required orbital head and orbital peen to conduct the riveting application and, if the customer desires, Orbitform can design and build custom machine actuation, a safety system, a fixturing method, an error-proofing process, and/or other expert assembly features associated with orbital riveting machines and automatic assembly equipment.
TemPure Pharmaceutical Freezer / Fridge
Automated Digital Temperature Logging and Alarms
20 c.u. Feet of Storage
2017 STRATASYS FORTUS 450MC INDUSTRIAL FDM 3D PRINTER
- Like New Condition - >100 Hours
- Windows 10 OS
- 208 VAC (3 Phase) 50/60 Hz, 18A
- Trusted by Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Railway, Oil & Gas, and Defense Industries.
- 25 Standard, Engineering, and High-Performance Material Options. (Can provide full list of materials)
- Awarded best-in-class reliability and repeatability.
2008 CTI Systems A-MS-10W/C02-2-1M-2150 Laser Etcher
10W C02 Laser
Videos available upon request